Oh, alright, since Maggie and I were stuck at home last night watching the most exciting basketball game in my alma mater's history on T.V., I decided to do another "meme" with her. I saw this last week on Michelle's blog and thought it was so cute. Of course, her daughters are quite a bit younger than my youngest, but I thought it would be interesting to try it with older kids.
So anyway, here's the deal with this one. I asked the questions; Maggie gave the answers. Hope you enjoy it.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
M: Wash your hands.
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M: When she acts funny.
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
M: 5'9" (she's right!)
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
M: The news??
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M: Writing a book.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
M: I don't know. (She's always been my favorite child.)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
M: She's a stay-at-home mom.
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
M: Ham and cheese loaf.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M: How she wants to teach me about the Bible.
16. If your mom were a television character, who would she be?
M: Kate Gosselin
17. What do you and your mom do together?
M: We read.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
M: We like to read.
19. How are you and your mom different?
M: I don't get riled up about politics.
20. What does your mom like most about your dad?
M: That he's a Christian.
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?