Hey, who's that handsome boy standing with the wrinkly woman with the poofed out hair?
That's my hubby, B, and today is his birthday.
Let me tell you just a few things I love about B.
- I love that he's older than me. O.K., so he's only 3 months older than me, but I'll take it.
- I love that he's a DODO--Dad Of Daughters Only--and he wears the mantle proudly.
- I love that he's just about the only guy I know who would sit through the stage production of "Mama Mia" with me. Twice.
- I love that he would give up watching the "greatest playoff game in history" to watch "Forrest Gump" with his daughter.
- I love that he encourages me to write and to reach for that dream I have.
- I love that he doesn't think my dreams are silly.
- I love that he makes me laugh. Every. Single. Day.
Here's something you probably don't know. B has a blog. Yep. That's right. He's dipping his toe into the blogosphere pool, . . . but just his little toe. He hasn't gone for the big toe yet.
But he will. Someday. When life slows down which will be in about 20 years or so.
Anyway, as a little birthday present to B, would you head over there and give him a shout out? You might find some pretty interesting reading while you're at it.
Heck, you might even want to follow him which shouldn't be too taxing on your reader because he doesn't post that often. I mean, blogging's fun and all, but he's kind of busy working, and I wouldn't want him to stop doing that.