- Taking Maggie to the orthodontist for the first time today. This could be interesting.
- Grocery shopping. We have no fruit in this house.
- Buying dog food. We have no dog food in this house either.
- Taking part of Thursday off to go shopping with my husband who is off. Bankers never work, do they?
- Watching Maggie perform in her school play tonight and Thursday.
- Buying mascara for Maggie who needs it for the play. Could take a while.
- Peeling. I got a little sun last weekend.
But mainly I'm practicing, focusing, and preparing for the women's retreat where I'll be speaking on Saturday. Please pray for me--I'm speaking twice on Saturday. And please pray for the women of Our Savior's Lutheran Church in Naperville, that God would speak to their hearts and help them to find their identity in Him alone.
With all that mascara and dog food buying going on, I've decided to take a break from the blog this week. I'll miss you, but make sure you come back on Monday when I'll be back to talking about all the nonsense in my life.
I'd love to know . . . what do YOU have going on this week? Do you ever take a bloggy break?