What an appropriately named winner for this time of year. Ha!
Except that, Joy, I think I know who you are, but I'm not sure, so please contact me right away (email@example.com). I need your address so that I can send you your prize.
Alright, I know you're all on the edge of your seats with wonder about these quotes. You probably haven't been able to sleep all week because you're so tied up in knots over this. So here you go. . . . The answers.
1. "I . . . I . . . I want a BIG one." It's a Wonderful Life (of course!)
2. “ All I want is what I... I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.” A Charlie Brown Christmas (said by Charlie Brown's sister, Sally)
3. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." Elf (duh!)
4. "Faith is believing when common sense tells you not to." Miracle on 34th Street
5. “Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association?” Home Alone (the first and best one)
6. “Yellow eyes. The kid had yellow eyes!” A Christmas Story
7. "Hey, we’re all misfits too. Maybe we’ll stay here for a while." Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
8. "Happy Birthday!" Frosty the Snowman
9. “Oh, Linda Mason.” Holiday Inn (my personal favorite)
10. "I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery." Christmas Vacation
So tell me, what are some of your favorite Christmas movie quotes? I'd love to know.