So I'm joining Ann Voskamp again today, sharing my thankfulness from the past few weeks.
33. Grace – I’ve needed a lot of it in the past week.
34. My new washing machine (!)
35. Fun times with family
36. Four-day weekends (o.k., that was two weekends ago, but still . . .)
37. A date with my husband
38. Successful lock-ins
39. Lunch with a friend with a beautiful heart
40. Roaring fires on really cold days
41. L (our girls’ babysitter when they were little) who is following God’s call to the mission field
42. Awesome times at church on Sunday
43. Bible study – gaining new insight into the Good Shepherd
44. My friends, who make me feel a little more normal
45. B, who still loves me despite the fact that I have given him very little reason to this week.
46. A great Saturday with Maggie, celebrating her upcoming birthday by going to see Wicked!
47. Daughters who are growing up and maturing in so many beautiful ways.
48. Unexpected encouragement in the form of blog comments (I'm so thankful for all of YOU!)
49. B's birthday this week
50. Maggie, whose sensitivity this morning touched my heart.
They are all around us, things for which we can be thankful. God IS good, and I'm holding on to that truth this week.