Linking back up with Ann today. My list grows. And so does my heart.
90. A full day of quiet to write.
91. Freshly fallen snow, a blanket of white.
92. Unbelievable opportunities for an unbelievable group of people from our church to travel to France.
93. Women reaching out to refugees.
94. Missions festival at church yesterday--it always makes me weep to think of the work those people do.
95. "Growth opportunities."
96. A wonderful dinner made by Julia.
97. Having Caroline back from retreat.
98. A long walk with my middle girl--doesn't happen often.
99. Oh-my-goodness friends who are willing to sacrifice for me.
100. Getting an important appointment in just one day when I thought I'd have to wait weeks.
101. Reaching 100.
102. College girls filling my house with laughter.
I'll be honest, looking for the gifts around me hasn't been as easy as I thought it would. I forget. I'm lazy and don't write things down. And then I forget some more. But I'm not giving up because this week it got just a little bit easier. And I know it's going to get easier still.
Here's what I read this morning--one of my favorites: "The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning." Lamentations 3:22-23