121. Sweet baby-friends who come to my house.
122. And her mama.
123. Meeting bloggy friend, Glenda!
124. All the things Glenda and I had in common.
125. Studying the book of John this year in Bible study and walking slowly to the cross in the weeks before Easter.
126. Talking through really important stuff with junior high girls each week.
127. Having the energy to spend time with those junior high girls each week!
128. Coffee with Amy and sharing excitement together over travel opportunities.
129. WELCOMING B HOME after he had been gone for a week.
130. Laughter in church--true joy.
131. The first day of Spring!!!
So tell me, what are you thankful for today? Just tell me one thing in the comments section--I'd love to hear from you!
Linking up with Ann today. Go to her blog, A Holy Experience, for more lists of gratitude.