And yet, Ann reminds me. It's like she's always there, sitting on my shoulder, reminding me to look up and to give thanks. For that I am grateful.
I have a couple of weeks worth, so here goes.
132. Traveling mercies. So many!
133. Sweet times with family in a place we love.
134. Rain. Lots and lots of rain. Can I really be thankful?
135. Time for introspection.
136. Water, waves, the beach.
137. Disappointments. Can I really be thankful?
138. My Bible study small group co-leader, Lisa. She's such an encouragement!
139. Kate popping home for dinner.
140. Time with the jr. high girls this week.
141. An unexpectedly great college visit.
142. One precious hour with one of my best friends in the world who I never get to see. Too short, and yet so wonderful.
143. Friendships that pick up right where they left off.
144. Traveling mercies. Again.
145. A gorgeous weekend. Finally!
146. Encouragement via email.
147. Getting our back porch ready for summer. Ahhhh.
148. 80 degrees. Really?! THAT is a major blessing to me.
149. Family fun at a hockey game.
150. Blackhawks in the playoffs. :)
151. A child so disciplined it puts me to shame.
I'm linking to Ann Voskamp's blog, A Holy Experience, today. That is a blessing too.