Struggling to find words.
I'm not sure why--I usually have plenty to say. But lately, I just can't seem to figure out how to say it.
But here's what I know . . . thankfulness will lead me somewhere good. So today I'll just keep listing and reaching and seeking and finding.
152. A beautiful day to work in my garden. (That was a couple of weeks ago!)
153. A visit from my mom. Such a treat!
154. April showers. (Can I really be thankful?)
155. Ducks on our roof.
156. Closed doors. (Can I truly thank Him?)
157. Open doors.
158. Faith stretching opportunities.
159. Good Friday service.
160. Easter with family and friends.
161. Easter hymns.
162. Kate home for the weekend.
163. A great birthday last week.
164. Remembering 17 years ago this week--a second blessing to our family.
165. He is Risen! Indeed!
Linking up with Ann today.