Happy 4th of July, my friends!
Isn't today the perfect day to be somewhere like this?
Perhaps indulging in a slice of this?
Or how about sitting on this front porch . . .
. . . enjoying a little bit of this?
We are going to enjoy some family time today, and I thought this would be a good way to not only share with you what the 4th of July looks like around here, but also to count my blessings in the process.
Today I'm grateful for . . .
181. Patriotic music played before church.
182. Friends gathered around our table (twice this weekend!).
183. Girls marching in a parade.
184. Firetrucks blaring their sirens.
185. The cutest dog EVER, howling in reply.
186. Neighbors who throw a great party.
187. Seeing friends along the parade route.
188. Fireworks lighting up the sky.
189. Hot dogs and brats sizzling on the grill.
190. Fresh, sweet watermelon bites.
191. Every single person who has sacrificed to make this day what it is. Thank you.
Have a great 4th!
So tell me, what are YOU doing today?
Linking up with Ann today.