I'm tired of apologizing, and I'm pretty sure you're tired of hearing it, but as I looked back on the year, it seems like pretty much every-other post this year has featured some form of me apologizing for not keeping up with my blog.
I never claimed to be a professional.
And besides, as I looked back, I realized that my 2011 was filled with twists and turns. And time off. And new jobs.
So I'm not going to apologize any more. I'm just going to list my ten favorite blog posts of 2011. I hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.
1. The Great Big Buffalo Plaid Debate - Remember this one? From, oh, last week? Let's just say they're still in the closet.
2. Christmas Card Prayers - For some, Christmas can be a sad time of year.
3. Confirmation - This may very well be my favorite post of the year.
4. Where I'm From - This meme was going around this year, and after a trip to my hometown this fall I decided to try it for myself. I'm glad I did.
5. Sublime Sabbatical - Did I mention that we took a sabbatical this summer? *winkwink*
6. How NOT to parent your almost-not-a-teenager - Not my most shining parenting moment of the year, that's for sure, but a very funny post came out of the situation.
7. Too Busy? - I was convicted this year that being "too busy" is a relative term and one I'm trying to eliminate from my vocabulary.
8. 31 Days Closer to Your Kids: Laugh - I had so much fun with this "31 Days" series, and I think this is my favorite post of them all.
9. Just one of the many reasons I love him - Reminiscing sweet times with my sweet girls and their sweet dad.
10. How Your Daughter Dresses Matters - Another of my very favorite posts of the year, and the top traffic-getter of the year.
And just because I can't ever seem to follow the rules, and because I love my family so much, and because I loved taking part in Lisa-Jo's "Five Minute Fridays," I need to add a number 11.
11. "I am loved" - because I am.
So which was your favorite? Why? Feel free to add your own favorite post from your blog in the comments so we can all read it.
Linking to Amanda's Weekly Bloggy Reading! Head over there to read more great posts.