Hello there! It's been a while, but I'm back and have lots to tell you.
Where have I been? See if you can guess.
A land of pomp and ceremony.
A land of afternoon traditions.
A land of beautiful cathedrals . . .
. . . and historic theaters.
A land where old meets new . . .
. . . but where the old usually wins out.
A land of amazing vistas . . .
. . . and real, live castles.
A land that I love . . . almost as much as my own.
I'll share more of my trip with you throughout this week, perhaps with some travel tips that can help you plan your own trip to the United Kingdom. It's such a great place to visit!
P.S. Here's what you're looking at:
1. Guard outside the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London.
2. Scones with clotted cream and jam at The Orangery, Kensington Palace.
3. St. Paul's Cathedral, London.
4. The Globe Theatre, London.
5. The London Eye and Big Ben.
6. Minster Lovell in the Cotswolds.
7. The Cotswolds.
8. The Palace of Holyrood House, Edinburgh.